Health Screenings & Assessments
Establish a Baseline for Exceptional Results
How can you measure the success of your well-being program without a complete picture of health risks? HPMI’s biometric screenings and health assessments establish baseline data so programs can be tailored to promote wellness for your unique population.
We run your onsite health screenings like clockwork, keeping the mood light and the tests efficient. Provide your employees with life-saving insights into their health risks, and relax knowing we have all of the logistics covered.
Standard, HIPAA-Compliant Services Include:
- Event Planning and Administration (logistics, promotion, online registration, reminder emails, setup, breakdown, reporting)
- Pre-populated screening forms that increase data accuracy and reduce paperwork for participants
- Experienced, professional, and friendly biometric screening staff and phlebotomists
- Blood Chemistry Tests and Venipuncture Phlebotomy Services
- Fasting Lipid Profile with Blood Glucose
- Optional tests available (e.g., Full Chem, CBC, Vitamin D, Celiac test, VAP)
- Blood Pressure Assessment
- Weight, Waist, and Body Mass Index
- Standard lab report or optional My Guide to Health™ report mailed to participants
- Aggregate report to assess which risks are hitting your workforce the hardest
- Optional Services:
Paired with the biometric results you and your employees receive from the health screening, Health Assessments are available through our well-being portal and educate employees about their health status and help them monitor changes in their key indicators over time. We offer Health Assessments in both English and in Spanish, they are NCQA, GINA, and HIPAA compliant, and they net invaluable reporting to help employees and employers understand risk information over time.
“Year-over-year we are seeing more employees enter and complete the challenges, and this year we switched to HPMI for our health screenings. Most were in and out of the screening within 10 minutes. In years past, we had employees waiting up to 90 minutes. Employees complimented the process that rarely have a nice thing to say! That said a lot!”
– Michael Boyer, SPHR, CSP, Director – Human Resources and Risk Management, City of Ft. Morgan